We work one on one with our customers to provide clear and concise updates in a timely manner during every step of the process.
We give back to local businesses through several partnership programs.
We take responsibility for our work by under promising and over delivering each service we provide.
We grow our brand through our dedication to superior products, services, and technology.
We do it differently. We do it better. We do it best.
We also realize we can’t do it completely on our own. So we learn from the industries best.
member of the NRCA
As a member of the NRCA, we have taken their pledge (have pledge link to the NRCA member pledge at the very bottom of this page.) We take this pledge very seriously as a growing company within this industry. We not only want to make a positive impact on the community around us, but also in the lives of those who choose to work with us. By applying this pledge, we believe we can accomplish those goals.
We have also agreed to Certainteed’s Code of Ethics and Professional Practices. We have met the requirements to become a Certainteed Shingle Master company. As a Shingle Master, we are able to offer their SureStart warranties with the integrity roof system. Ask your Roof Consultant for information regarding the standard warranty we offer and information on the benefits of upgrading.
Letter from the Owner
Hello, and thank you for visiting our page! Please allow me to introduce myself and explain my reasoning for founding Armored Exteriors.
I come from a family of roofing contractors. I first began working in the roofing industry when I was 12 years old. I worked on job sites with my dad each summer until I joined the Army in 2003. Three tours in Iraq and eight years later, I enrolled in college in which I studied engineering at Louisiana Tech University. After college, I returned to the roofing industry. Initially from Louisiana, I wanted a change of scenery so I pursued a job in Colorado. I later decided Colorado was too cold for me and moved out to the East Coast where I met my wife and settled in the Raleigh area.
Working for other roofing companies allowed me to increase my skill set and knowledge in business management. However, I noticed some gaps in the industry where I believed ethical considerations and customer service could be drastically improved. I decided the only way I could make this change a reality would be to create my own company. For this reason, I founded Armored Exteriors with the promise to care for my employees, provide for their families, and create a legacy within my own family.
I promise to run a company that checks all the boxes. Taking care of our customers, employees, and partners.
Interested in joining our family?
We do it differently. We do it better. We do it best..
See you soon.
Owner/Founder Armored Exteriors
NRCA Member Pledge
1. Provide customers proof of a permanent place of business, including street address, telephone number,
tax identification number and where appropriate, a business license
2. Exhibit professionalism, quality workmanship and readily offer customer references
3. Provide liability and worker’s compensation insurance coverage for each roofing job
4. Identify the roofing manufacturers with whom my company has licensed or approved applicator
5. Commit to worker education and safety training, including compliance with OSHA regulations
6. Provide detailed written proposals, descriptions of the work to be performed, start and completion dates
in addition to payment policies and procedures
7. Honor contracts to the best of my company’s ability
8. Provide properly maintained and clean job sites
9. Stand behind my company’s work, offering warranties and/or guaranties, where appropriate
10. Make recommendations to customers about increasing energy efficiency, where appropriate